Current Open Positions in Vermont – updated March 2, 2015
PASTOR NEEDED: Bi-vocational, Full-Time. $21,000.00 annually
New Life Community Church is a Southern Baptist Church that started in Northfield in 2008. Our purpose is to see that all people grow in their relationship with God. We are located in the Green Mountains of Vermont and our town is also home to Norwich University—the birthplace of ROTC. We are seeking a committed pastor to work with the leadership of the church to do the following:
- Proclaim God’s Word in weekly worship services and in community outreaches
- Provide pastoral care and counseling
- Set the example of a man of prayer
- Organize and encourage the church body to use their gifts in ministry
- Be integrated with the Northfield community
- Advance our small group ministries
- Be an exceptional steward of church resources
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking a thriving church of a diverse membership body to the next level in a Gospel adverse area, which is ripe for harvest.
- Be a spirit filled man of God that meets the requirements for pastoral leadership as outlined in 1 Timothy 3: 1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Be ordained and some seminary education is preferred
- Some ministry leadership and organizational experience is preferred
- Demonstrated heart for evangelism and disciple making
This is a full time bi-vocational position, where the pastor would be free to pursue secondary employment which supplements his income without disrupting the duties as pastor of our church. It is the goal of the church to see this position fully funded by the congregation in the near future. If you are interested in joining our community and pastoring our church, please visit our website at http://www.newlifevt.com/and send your resume, with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.